Griffitts Construction Company
1501 N Dirksen Pkwy,
The "Company" began when brothers Harold & Harry left their jobs at Pillsbury to begin operations on Reservoir. Their brothers Horace (who had been doing siding since 1953) and Harley soon joined them. They hired a new bookkeeper, "Marguerite Dixon" who was instrumental in establishing operational guidelines that are still in use today. Marg retired over ten years ago & still comes in weekly to make sure everything is running smoothly. They filed for incorporation in 1962 and went to work doing what each did best. In the 70's they moved to the present location at 1501 N. Dirksen Pkwy. The building's been remodeled twice. First when we moved in then again in 1996 after fire destroyed the building but not the "Griffitts Brothers Dream". We're now 3 generations strong with plans for more. We"ve been blessed with many loyal employees. Marg & Ken almost from the very start. Our employee's, friends, business associates and customers have all contributed to Griffitts success. Thank you All!!