Start Project

Get Quotes Check your Local Pros

Pros Near You

Find Roofing contractors in your area by city or zip

Roofing companies near me - Escondido, CA

ALIVE Solar & Roofing

(4.8 of 20 reviews)
2557 Dundee Glen, Escondido  CA , 92026
ALIVE Industries, Inc. was founded as a developer of utility-scale solar and energy storage solutions. ALIVE is a privately held company - there are no outside investors. ALIVE uses only the highest-quality equipment. Whenever possible, we use only U.S.-made equipment from U.S.-owned and privately held companies. A small, agile team of designers and installers perform at the highest level, with the support of a powerful network of suppliers, manufacturers, and engineers.
Due to its structure, ownership and orientation, ALIVE'S overhead expenses are low (no warehousing, vehicle fleets, or traditional advertising). The focus of ALIVE Industries is on extreme quality and value rather than extreme growth or profit.
Call or write today for the finest technolgy and service available in solar, wind and energy storage.
(760) 892-5483

Palomar Solar and Roofing

(4.6 of 20 reviews)
1526 Sterling Ct, Escondido  CA , 92029
Over the last ten years Palomar Solar & Roofing has built an excellent reputation installing over 100,000 solar panels on local homes, business, Churches and Temples.
Some of our commercial clients include: Waxie, Goodwill San Diego, Pro Spot, Rossin Steel, Temple Emanu-El, Calvary Baptist, All German Auto, New Hope Church, Hidden Valley Orthodontics and Canndescent.
What sets us apart is that we give our customers per solar panel monitoring in order to protect your investment. Only 5% of companies do this the other 95% hope you never call after you write the final check.
If your tired of the gimmicks and made up rebates call the local name you can trust. Call Palomar Solar for the truth about whether solar makes sense for you or your organization. We appreciate the opportunity to help!
(760) 504-0388

SRS Roofing

(4.4 of 20 reviews)
520 N Quince St, Escondido  CA , 92025
I've been doing roofing for over 30 years, I started my own company back in Colorado 20 years ago. I brought my knowledge and experience to Southern California.
We are bonded, insured and licensed plus we offer 5 year warranty on all our work.
Our priority is to give our customers a great experience from the minute they call us until we complete the job.
(562) 964-0002

Sandoval Roofing

(4.9 of 14 reviews)
222 West 6th Ave, Escondido  CA , 92025
Established in 2011 by Raymond Sandoval, a roofing expert with over 40 years in the industry, Sandoval Roofing is North County's roofing specialist. We strive to offer the best service available and are an A+ rated business by the Better Business Bureau and members of the Escondido Chamber of Commerce.
(760) 270-8013

Araujo Roofing

(5 of 1 reviews)
, Escondido  CA , 92046
We are a family owned business, I started working step by step to get the experience and knowledge I have today. For about 5 years I worked with roofing material and organized it at a yard, made deliveries of materials, got to know the different styles/textures/brands. I moved on to making roofing installations for over 6 years and gained an abundance of knowledge in different fields, I then became a Roof Supervisor for a company for over 23 years and took the courage to establish my own business, now employee a crew of 8 professionals who are also experienced over 10 years and proud to take on your business.
(760) 532-4673

Alfredo's Roofing

(4.3 of 11 reviews)
739 E Pennsylvania Ave Ste A, Escondido  CA , 92025
Alfredo has been serving roofing needs in San Diego and nearby counties for almost 30 years. He started working for a company back in 1989 and has acquired first-hand experience on all the aspects of the roofing trade ever since then.
Alfredo began as a loader, then a roofer learning the tricks of the trade.
(760) 473-2667

Christensen Roofing

(4.5 of 20 reviews)
, Escondido  CA , 92027
(760) 741-1600

Tello's Roofing

(5 of 14 reviews)
, Escondido  CA , 92025
(760) 755-9019

Oney Roofing

(4.2 of 5 reviews)
, Escondido  CA , 92030
Our business started in 1985 and is a family owned business who offers a quality product at a reasonable price.
(760) 751-2150

GCi Roofing

(5 of 4 reviews)
, Escondido  CA , 92025
(760) 676-9449